Your area of responsibility:
In this position you are responsible for installation, supporting the production, maintenance, inspection, trouble shooting and training of our packaging machines. You will also supervise the customer during the acceptance process, carry out efficiency test and solve issues on site of customer’s production locations.
Field Service Engineers have an international position and a high level of accuracy, eagerness and also independency is required.
You will be meeting and communicating with many new people (mainly customers) and mostly you will be working at customer’s production site on your own with support of a Fuji Seal project leader or engineers. Communication with customers and also with the internal organization is essential to achieve the best results, to have ultimate customer satisfaction.
You main focus will be:
- Installation of new machines and equipment at customer production site.
- Services the installed based machines and/or modify and upgrade the machinery.
- Support customers on site during start-up of production line, new products or new equipment.
- Train local operators how to use our machine.
- Take care of the Site Acceptance Test (SAT) in order to achieve a good result.
- Write visit report and share issues internally with Project Leaders.
- Provide feedback proactive to the internal organization with regards to the technical aspect of our machinery and equipment.